Do It For TO Face Mask (Heather Grey)
Together, we can stop the spread. Let's do it for TO.
COMFORTABLE. WASHABLE. REUSABLE.
Our 2-ply washable face mask features soft adjustable elastic ear loops and two layers of premium ringspun cotton to create a comfortable, reusable mask for daily use. These masks follow CDC guidance for the use of cloth face masks to help prevent the spread of viruses and germs through droplet transmission.
Now more than ever, an overwhelming amount of Canadians are experiencing hunger. That's why we will be donating 100% of proceeds from the sale of face masks to Second Harvest, the largest food rescue organization in Canada and global thought leader on food recovery. Every dollar donated provides enough food for two healthy meals for Canadians in need. In this time of crisis, let’s leave no one behind.
- proudly handsewn in Canada
- reusable, machine-washable
- 2 layers of breathable 100% ringspun cotton
- adjustable ear loops for tailored fit
- fits most adults
For health and safety reasons, all face masks are FINAL SALE and not eligible for returns & exchanges. Visit the FAQ section for more details.
WASHABLE FOR DAILY USE
- Machine wash warm
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry low heat
- Touch up with cool iron
- Do not dry clean
WE HAVE ANSWERS.
Our Customer Care team is quick to respond (it's like all they do), so contact us at info@LOYALtoaTEE.com with any questions or comments!
DO YOU OFFER RETURNS AND EXCHANGES?
We accept returns and exchanges on the majority of our items within North America. Please refer to each product's "RETURNS" tab to see eligibility.
- We provide full refunds up to 30 days from the original purchase date. Refunds are credited to the payment method used in the original transaction.
- Merchandise must be returned unworn, unwashed, and undamaged. All merchandise must have all their original tags attached and must be in its original packaging including packing slip. Merchandise that do not meet these requirements will be shipped back to you at your expense.
- The return shipping costs are your responsibility. We are not responsible for lost packages returned back to our location, as such we recommend using a carrier with package tracking and insurance. You can also make the refund/exchange at our various pop-up shops throughout the GTA. Each event is posted on our various social media pages. Please give our team advanced notice if you plan on visiting!
- We can only provide an exchange if the requested item and size are available in stock.
- Sale items are FINAL SALE and are not eligible for returns & exchanges.
- This return policy is only applicable to purchases made at loyaltoatee.com.
To begin, please email us at info@LOYALtoaTEE.com with your reason for return and order number. Our Customer Care team will take care of you from there!
WHAT ABOUT DAMAGED, DEFECTIVE, OR WRONG ITEM(S)?
We know mistakes can happen so we apologize if you’ve received a defective product. This includes a hole in the product, a misprint, or wrong item(s) being shipped. Within 10 days of receiving your order, contact us and we’ll work with you to provide a replacement.
WHAT PAYMENT METHODS DO YOU ACCEPT?
All major credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover), PayPal, and Apple Pay. If you're unable to pay with these options, we also accept e-mail money transfer. Contact us and we’ll work with you to process the order.
Shipping is usually expensive, but we’ve made it simple and affordable. These will be added to your subtotal at checkout:
- US/CANADA: $5.95 CAD shipping flat rate unless there is a promotion (free shipping on any order subtotal $100 or more)
- INTERNATIONAL: $15.95 CAD shipping flat rate
It is your responsibility to provide the correct mailing address within 24 hours of an order. You will be responsible for paying shipping costs ($5.95 for N.A. orders, $15.95 for International) for any orders that need to be re-shipped due to an incorrect mailing address.
WHEN WILL I RECEIVE MY ORDER?
All orders are shipped via USPS or Canada Post and USPS orders will include a tracking number. Processing orders typically require 3-5 business days. After which, below are approximate shipping times based on location (expect a few extra days during holiday season and exceptions for preorder sales):
- US: 3-5 days
- CANADA: 2-5 days
- INTERNATIONAL: 10-18 days. Sometimes it can take a week or two longer depending on the country.
WHAT CURRENCY AM I BILLED IN?
Note the final amount will be billed in CAD. The displayed prices in other currencies are an approximate of the final billed amount using today's rate from xe.com
ARE YOU AFFILIATED WITH THE NBA, MLB, ITS PLAYERS, OR TEAMS?
We are in no way affiliated with the National Basketball Associated (NBA), Major League Baseball (MLB), National Hockey League (NHL), its players, or any of the NBA/MLB/NHL's officially licensed teams or entities.
HOW SHOULD I CARE FOR MY CLOTHING?
Follow these tips and your clothing will remain awesome for a very long time with the same bright designs.
- Wash inside out with cold water with similar colors using a gentle cycle (hand wash preferred)
- Tumble dry low (hang-dry preferred)
- If ironing is necessary, iron inside-out on the lowest setting
- Avoid using bleach and do not dry clean
- Wear it morning, day, and night to show your loyalty
IS YOUR SITE SECURE?
Like you won't believe. We are certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant, in other words, really safe. All credit card information is transmitted over a secure connection. For more information, visit PCIcomplianceguide.org.